Sunday, October 11, 2009

My (sorta) New Website

I designed my website for my portfolio with the look of Flash but utlizing HTML. I have been getting a good response (i.e. page visits) but I have noticed the pages viewed per visit are rather small. Considering this is a portfolio site the more pages visited the better, I would think? So ignoring content likes, dislikes what I am asking is have I created a site that is too difficult to navigate? Are all the buttons easy to understand, use etc..... Any advice, critiques or comments are welcome(constructive please!) Thanks. Here is my site: http://www.markhonschke.com

1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!